Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27, 2007

Today we worked on our addition math facts and finding missing digits to solve them. We also began an art project that requires our class to create urban, suburban and rural communities. They are creating the communities as a class project on 3'x5' strips of paper. Our work will be displayed outside our classroom sometime next week. I will keep you updated and you are welcome to come and see. Don't forget that I will not be in class tomorrow, we have a guest teacher. Please remind your children to be on their very best behavior for our guest teacher. I will not be updating our message board again until Monday after school. If you need me please email me and I will get back to you over the weekend.

Mr. Smith


Oh yeah, THANK GOODNESS IT RAINED!

No comments: