Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 18, 2007

We are beginning a science unit on living and non living things this week. We will be growing our own plants, measuring growth and journaling progress. I had a great question from a parent today via email. The question was "what does DMP mean in the homework journal?" DMP stands for daily math practice. It is the daily math activity packet that is in your child's homework folder. After this week, the primary math homework will be math home links. DMP will be used for review in our class. I have sent out a email to everyone's email address. I received about 4 back with wrong or undeliverable addresses. If you did not get an email from me, please email me with the correct address. Finally, tomorrow is a delayed start. Our day will start at 10:10.

Mr. Smith

No comments: